THAT FUCKING BISHARP
so down with that mega bisharp x
im down for ALL of these
Mega Dragonite fixes most of my qualms about the Dratini evolution track.
I AM ACTUALLY MAD THAT THESE AREN’T REAL
Miss Frizzle and Mary Poppins, Lady Time Lords.
I ship it to the moon.
The Teacher and The Nanny. The Magic School Bus is a TARDIS, and Mary’s bag is bigger on the inside. No one will ever convince me that this is not true. Oh, and I ship it.
For crying out loud, the Magic School Bus actually does travel through time and space, easily changes it’s form like a Chameleon Circuit, and is casually ALIVE in certain ways. It’s a friggin’ TARDIS in all but name!
I will reblog this every time I see it
In honor of the 6th season of Face Off that premieres on January 14, 2014, I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite makeups from the five seasons. Unfortunately, season 1 didn’t have any photos of the makeups so I couldn’t include anything from that season.
- Tate & Miranda - S5E3 “Getting Goosed” - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Matt - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Ice Cream Man
- Matt & Tara - S2E2 ”Water World” - Lyretail fairy basslet
- Nicole - S3E11 ”Immortal Enemies” - Water Theme
- Laura - S5E9 ”Mortal Sins” - Wrath
- House - S4E4 ”Eye Candy” - Sweet Tooth Suzy
- Nicole - S3E9 ”Junkyard Cyborg” - Princess from another planet
- Rayce - S2E7 ”Alien Interpreters” - Cyborg with tubes
- Frank - S5E4 - ”Subterranean Terror” - Chains & Electrical Panel
- Alam & Anthony - S4E3 ”When Hell Freezes Over” - Demus demon